Back to Home page

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

 

Guitar Hand or Grip Strength Exercises & Training - How Often?

Q: I was recently asked by a guitar player how often they should use Handmaster Plus per day to strengthen hand and grip strength, as he was experiencing fatigue. Handmaster Plus strengthens not only the finger flexor muscles but also the extensor muscles both of which are crucial to hand and grip strength for guitar players and injury prevention.

A: Use Handmaster Plus 1 - 3 times per day until you experience a comfortable fatigue. Each session length will be different for each user as 'comfortable fatigue' is an individual goal. I suggest the Handmaster Plus 3-pack as it is on special right now and includes all 3 strengths. You can start with the soft product and progress at your own pace, depending on your level of fatigue. Visit www.handmasterplus.com for more information.

Best,doczac

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Can I ask a question? I started today my handmaster training. I have problems to do the exercice correctly, because my finger joints are hyper mobile and get into an extension when they have to pull the cord.I try to avoid the extension, but I don't reach and they're hurting. Does anyone else know this problem?
 
Araun:
As with any exercise program, perform the exercise only through comfortable ranges of motion. Progress to larger ranges of motion only upon comfort.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]