Back to Home page

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

 

Jiu Jitsu Exercise For Strength - Arm Bar Rehab Exercise

Hi Kenneth:

Thanks for your inquiry. I have been very interested in working with more Jiu Jitsu athletes and let me tell you why. As per your question, I have worked with athletes of almost all pursuits and have come to realize that proper, complete & convenient hand wrist and elbow training is virtually impossible and very much misunderstood.

The key to strength stability and injury prevention is to address all of the muscles that stabilize each joint (fingers, thumb, hand, wrist, forearm & elbow). To do this, athletes must strengthen finger and thumb flexion (gripping), abduction (spreading) & extension (opening) as well as wrist flexion & extension, which traditionally required multiple exercises and devices.

Handmaster Plus is designed to remedy this problem. Athletes can easily carry Handmaster Plus with them and quickly & conveniently exercise & strengthen their hands, wrist and forearms via combined finger flexion extension and abduction exercises as well as a specific elbow exercises that will help to rehabilitate an arm-bar injury.

I think that every Jiu Jitsu athlete should have a Handmaster Plus in their work out bag. Additionally if striking is involved, the Handmaster Plus stimulates maximum blood flow for hand tissue repair, as the product allows athletes to move through full natural ROM’s with resistance, thus stimulating maximum blood flow and repair.

Hope that helps, KK. Let me know if I can assist you further. Handmaster Plus can be purchased online @ www.handmasterplus.com. We deliver same day for your convenience.

Best,
Terry

Dr. Terry Zachary
doczac Enterprises Inc.
1-360-630-9937
www.doczac.com

I found your great therapy gripping exerciser "Handmaster Plus". But I have a sport specific question.I have had my injury examined by two doctors and have found I basically had my elbow joint sprained due to an arm bar in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competition. Ice, compression, rest, time and eventually exercise is my prescribed road to recovery. I plan on visiting with my sport therapist in the coming weeks to work out my joint and get it back in competitive shape.I'd like to know if you feel Handmaster Plus is an appropriate tool for me? I compete regularly in submission grappling and this sort of injury is common with athletes in my sport. My goal is to strengthen my joint once again post trauma but also work flexibility back into my joint as well. I cannot yet fully flex or extend my joint but I'm making positive daily progress.Would you mind commenting on my issue and letting me knkow if your tool is applicable to athletes like me?Thank you for your help.Best Regards,KK

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]